You Can Make A Difference!
Classroom Consumables Contribu
As a public charter school, Sauvie Island Academy receives only 80% of the State School Fund dollars. This reduces our funding by approximately $397, 00 this 17-18 year. Therefore, our ability to purchase consumable items each year is a challenge.
Each year, Sauvie Island Academy spends about $125 per child to provide the consumable supplies necessary to ensure your child’s continued success in the classroom. These consumable supplies differ for each grade level and include:
- Transportation to and from field trips
- Technological devices and Apps
- Science supplies & journals
- Periodicals like Scholastics News, Science World, Story Works
- Paper, printer ink, presentation boards
- Garden and habitat supplies
- Clay, Paints, Construction Paper
- Other miscellaneous supplies
We would greatly appreciate a tax-deductible contribution
Your $50 donation can be made the following ways:
1. Contribute via the SIA PayPay Account link below.
2. Send a check or cash to SIA with the memo “Consumable Contribution”
Thank you so much for your support!